Immunogenicity and Safety of a Booster Injection of DTaP-IPV//Hib (Pentaxim) Administered Concomitantly With Tetravalent Dengue Vaccine in Healthy Toddlers Aged 15 to 18 Months in Mexico
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 06 Jan 2017
At a glance
- Drugs CYD TDV (Primary) ; Hib-DTaP-poliovirus vaccine; Measles mumps and rubella virus vaccine; Pneumococcal 7-valent CRM197 vaccine conjugate
- Indications Dengue; Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Measles; Mumps; Pertussis; Pneumococcal infections; Poliomyelitis; Rubella; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors sanofi pasteur
- 06 Jan 2017 Primary endpoint (Antibody response) has been met according to the results published in the Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal.
- 06 Jan 2017 Results published in the Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal.
- 09 Jul 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2013 to 1 Aug 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.