A Phase 1, Single-Center, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Dose Escalation Study to Determine the Safety and Efficacy of Daily Orally Administered LX3305 in Subjects With Active Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Aug 2012
At a glance
- Drugs LX 2931 (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 01 Aug 2012 Actual end date (Jun 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 31 Jul 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to a Lexicon Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 07 Mar 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Jun 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History