A Phase 1 Study of the Deglycosylated Ricin A Chain-containing Combined Anti-CD19 and Anti-CD22 Immunotoxin Combotox in Combination With High-dose Cytarabine in Adult Relapsed or Refractory B-lineage Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 04 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Anti CD22 anti CD19 monoclonal antibody toxin conjugate (Primary) ; Cytarabine
- Indications Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 04 Jan 2018 According to ClinicalTrials.gov, the recruitment status of this study is unknown because the information has not been verified recently (last verified Jan 2016 ).
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 14 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2015 to 1 Jun 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.