A Phase 2A, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Randomized Study to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of TRC150094 in Increasing Insulin Sensitivity in Male Patients With Increased Cardiometabolic Risk.
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs TRC 150094 (Primary)
- Indications Glucose intolerance; Lipid metabolism disorders; Metabolic syndrome; Obesity; Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 25 Sep 2013 Results presented at the 49th Annual Meeting of the European Association for the Study of Diabetes.
- 25 Sep 2013 Primary endpoint 'Insulin-sensitivity' has not been met.
- 11 Mar 2013 New source identified and integrated (Clinical Trials Registry - India: CTRI2013-03-003470).
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History