A double-blind, placebo-controlled, randomised trial to prove the therapeutic concept and to determine the safety, tolerability and pharmacokinetic profile of EMA401 (angiotensin II type 2 receptor antagonist) administered orally in patients with postherpetic neuralgia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Olodanrigan (Primary)
- Indications Postherpetic neuralgia
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Spinifex Pharmaceuticals
- 30 Sep 2016 Results of sub-group anaysis (subgroup of patients taking or not taking any concomitant medications) presented at the 16th World Congress on Pain
- 08 Feb 2014 Results published in the Lancet.
- 05 Feb 2014 Results have been published in the Lancet according to a Spinifex Pharmaceuticals media release. Results were also reported in the media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History