A Single Arm, Multicenter Phase II a Trial of RAD001 as Monotherapy in the Treatment of Neurofibromatosis 1 Related Internal Plexiform Neurofibromas That Cannot be Removed by Surgery
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 18 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary)
- Indications Neurofibromatoses
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms NFitor
- 13 Nov 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Feb 2013 Planned number of patients changed from 28 to 32 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Feb 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2013 to 1 Jan 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.