A Prospective Multicenter Single-Arm Observational Registry Study Assessing the Safety and Efficacy of FIREHAWK Biodegradable Polymer Target-release Rapamycin-eluting Stent for the Treatment of Coronary Artery Disease: TARGET II
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 05 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Sirolimus (Primary)
- Indications Angina pectoris; Coronary artery disease; Coronary artery restenosis; Ischaemia; Myocardial infarction; Unstable angina pectoris
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TARGET-II
- Sponsors MicroPort Medical
- 02 Nov 2017 Results of a pooled analysis assessing 5-year outcomes in large cohort of patients from TARGET I and TARGET II (n=947) presented at the 29th Annual Scientific Symposium on Transcatheter Cardiovascular Therapeutics
- 10 Apr 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 1100 to 995 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Apr 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.