Fondaparinux vs Lepirudin in the treatment of heparin-induced thrombocytopenia, with or without thrombosis. A multicenter, randomized, parallel group study of treatment with fondaparinux (7.5 mg s.c. once daily) versus aPTT-adjusted Lepirudin infusion (0,15 or 0,10 mg/Kg/hr) in the management of patients with heparin-induced thrombocytopenia with or without thrombosis.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 07 Mar 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Fondaparinux sodium (Primary) ; Lepirudin
- Indications Embolism and thrombosis; Heparin-induced thrombocytopenia and thrombosis syndrome
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms FLHIT
- 28 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 11 Aug 2011 New trial record