A Multi-Center, Prospective, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Parallel-Group Study to Evaluate the Effect of AMR101 on Cardiovascular Health and Mortality in Hypertriglyceridemic Patients with Cardiovascular Disease or at High Risk for Cardiovascular Disease: REDUCE-IT (Reduction of Cardiovascular Events with EPA – Intervention Trial)
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ethyl eicosapentaenoic acid (Primary)
- Indications Cardiovascular disorders; Hypertriglyceridaemia
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms REDUCE-IT
- Sponsors Amarin Corporation
- 01 Aug 2018 According to an Amarin Corporation media release, top-line results from the study are anticipated to be reported before the end of September 2018. Broader reporting of results is targeted for a scientific conference in Q4 2018.
- 26 Jul 2018 European Union is a planned location for this study.
- 28 Jun 2018 Amarin continues to be intentionally blinded to the results of the study and will remain blinded to such results until after the study is completed and the database is locked.