A 16-Week, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Extended Release Niacin/Laropiprant in South and Southeast Asians Not on a Lipid Modulating Agent, With Decreased High-Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol and Low- Density Lipoprotein Cholesterol at or Below NCEP ATP III Goal.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Niacin/laropiprant (Primary)
- Indications Dyslipidaemias
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 28 Feb 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India record.
- 28 Feb 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Mar 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Dec 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.