Multi-centric Randomized Phase II Study of Pre-operative Afatinib (BIBW2992) Aiming at Identifying Predictive and Pharmacodynamic Biomarkers of Biological Activity and Efficacy in Untreated Non-metastatic Head and Neck Squamous Cell Carcinoma Patients
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Afatinib (Primary)
- Indications Head and neck cancer; Squamous cell cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PREDICTOR
- 27 Jun 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 06 Jul 2017 This trial has been completed in France according to European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 06 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology