A Phase 2, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Factorial, Double-Blind, Double-Dummy, Parallel-Group, Multicenter Study to Determine the Efficacy and Safety of 25 mg and 50 mg of TAK-875 in Combination With Sitagliptin 100 mg in Subjects With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 28 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Fasiglifam (Primary) ; Sitagliptin
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda
- 28 Feb 2018 Results of an integrated pooled analysis (n=9139) assessing the hepatic safety of fasiglifam from the data of 15 double-blind studies from both global and Japanese development programs (six phase II and nine phase III) including this study, published in the Drug Safety Journal.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 May 2012 Actual patient number is 368 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History