A Two-Part Phase I Study to Establish and Compare the Safety and Local Tolerability of Two Nasal Formulations of XF-73 for Decolonization of Staphylococcus Aureus: A Previously Investigated 0.5 mg/g Viscosified Gel Formulation Versus a Modified Formulation
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Exeporfinium chloride (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative infections; Staphylococcal infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 05 Sep 2016 According to a Destiny Pharma media release, the company announced results from this study of of XF-73 for Decolonization of Staphylococcus Aureus.
- 07 Apr 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 11 Sep 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Aug 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.