Evaluation of Bevacizumab Combined With First Line Chemotherapy in Patients Aged 75 and Over Suffering From Metastatic Colorectal Adenocarcinoma. Phase II Randomized - Intergroup Trial: FFCD, FNCLCC, GERICO
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 29 May 2015 Results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 29 May 2015 Primary endpoint has been met (tolerance) according to results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 03 Mar 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov[NCT01417494].
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History