Randomized, Double-Blind, Phase II Study of FOLFOX/Bevacizumab With MetMAb Versus Placebo as First-Line Treatment for Patients With Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Onartuzumab (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Fluorouracil; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Genentech
- 01 Jul 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 07 Oct 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2013 to 1 Feb 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 10 Jul 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2018 to 1 Oct 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.