Phase I Trial of Weekly Cabazitaxel With Concurrent Intensity Modulated Radiation Therapy and Androgen Deprivation Therapy for the Treatment of Locally Advanced High Risk Adenocarcinoma of the Prostate.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 30 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cabazitaxel (Primary) ; Bicalutamide; Gonadotropin releasing hormone
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 08 Oct 2015 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Oct 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned number of patients changed from 30 to 20.