An open label safety study of fosamprenavir/ritonavir (FPV/rtv (Telzir)) administered to HIV/HCV co-infected patients over 96 weeks
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 16 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Fosamprenavir; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV infections
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 09 Jun 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 24 Aug 2011 This trial was prematurely ended in Ireland but is still ongoing in Spain, according to the European Clinical Trials database record.
- 24 Aug 2011 New trial record