An exploratory, randomised, active-controlled, double-blind, double-dummy, parallel group pilot study to determine the ability of oxycodone/naloxone prolonged release tablets (OXN) to reduce the number of subjects developing symptoms of opioid induced constipation compared to morphine prolonged release tablets (MOR PR) in opioid naive, non-constipated subjects with non malignant pain that require opioid treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Morphine; Oxycodone/naloxone
- Indications Constipation
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Mundipharma GmbH
- 20 Jun 2012 Actual initiation date changed from 30 Mar 2009 to 22 May 2008 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 20 Jun 2012 Planned end date changed from 30 Sep 2010 to 22 Nov 2009 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 24 Aug 2011 New trial record