A randomized, double-blind, parallel group, placebo-controlled study to assess the efficacy and safety of two doses of oral microencapsulated grass pollen extract administered prior to and during the the grass pollen season.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Grass pollen allergy immunotherapy (Primary)
- Indications Allergic rhinoconjunctivitis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Curalogic
- 24 Mar 2012 Planned end date changed from 23 Oct 2008 to 1 Nov 2008 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 24 Mar 2012 Actual initiation date changed from 23 Oct 2007 to 1 Nov 2007 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 24 Aug 2011 This trial is recruiting in France and has discontinued in Latvia, Denmark, Germany, Czech Republic.