An international randomised, multicentre, parallel-group, Phase III comparative study of inolimomab against usual care in the Treatment of Primary Steroid Refractory Acute Graft versus Host Disease (aGvHD) following allogeneic Stem Cell Transplantation in adult patients.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Inolimomab (Primary)
- Indications Graft-versus-host disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors EUSA Pharma
- 15 Mar 2018 According to an ElsaLys Biotech Media Release, a poster summarising the safety profile results to be presented at the 44th congress of the European Society for Blood and Marrow Transplantation.
- 15 Mar 2018 Results published in an ElsaLys Biotech Media Release
- 15 Aug 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History