A Phase II Study of Rindopepimut/GM-CSF in Patients with Relapsed EGFRvIII-Positive Glioblastoma.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 03 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rindopepimut (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Granulocyte macrophage colony stimulating factor; Keyhole limpet haemocyanin
- Indications Glioblastoma; Gliosarcoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ReACT
- Sponsors Celldex Therapeutics Inc
- 25 Feb 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, according to Celldex Therapeutics Inc media release.
- 20 Nov 2015 Results presented at the 20th Annual Scientific Meeting of the Society for Neuro-Oncology (SNO), as per Celldex Therapeutics media release.
- 20 Nov 2015 Results published in Celldex media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History