Randomised, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Placebo-controlled, Fixed Dose Study on the Efficacy of Lu AA21004 [Vortioxetine] on Cognitive Dysfunction in Adult Patients With Major Depressive Disorder (MDD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vortioxetine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Pharmacogenomic; Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Cognition PoC; FOCUS
- Sponsors Lundbeck A/S
- 25 Oct 2016 Results of a post-hoc analysis assessing the effect of vortioxetine on cognitive functioning and depressive symptoms from 5 studies, published in the Journal of Clinical Psychiatry.
- 26 May 2016 Results (post hoc analyses) assessing vortioxetine efficacy on cognitive dysfunction in depression published in the International Journal of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 04 Feb 2016 According to Lundbeck media release, FDA Psychopharmacologic Drug Advisory Committee supports the effectiveness of Brintellix and reviewed data from this trial.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History