A Phase 1a/1b, Multi-center, Open-label, Dose Finding Study to Assess the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics and Preliminary Efficacy of the Pleiotropic Pathway Modifier (PPM) CC-122 Administered Orally to Subjects With Advanced Solid Tumors, Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma, or Multiple Myeloma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 03 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Avadomide (Primary)
- Indications CNS cancer; Diffuse large B cell lymphoma; Glioblastoma; Gliosarcoma; Liver cancer; Mantle-cell lymphoma; Multiple myeloma; Non-Hodgkin's lymphoma; Oligodendroglioma; Solid tumours
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Celgene Corporation
- 22 Jun 2018 Planned End Date changed from 29 Oct 2018 to 1 Aug 2019.
- 22 Jun 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 29 Oct 2018 to 1 Aug 2019.
- 28 Feb 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History