Efficacy and Safety of LEO 90105 Ointment (Calcipotriol Hydrate Plus Betamethasone Dipropionate) in Japanese Subjects With Psoriasis Vulgaris
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 02 Feb 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Betamethasone-dipropionate/calcipotriol (Primary) ; Betamethasone dipropionate; Calcipotriol
- Indications Psoriasis
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors LEO Pharma
- 30 Apr 2012 Actual patient number (677) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 30 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Aug 2011 New trial record