EFFICACY AND SAFETY STUDY OF THE ANTIHISTAMINE V0114CP 2.5MG IN THE TREATMENT OF PERENNIAL ALLERGIC RHINITIS. RANDOMISED, DOUBLE-BLIND, THREE ARM PARALLEL GROUP STUDY INCLUDING PLACEBO AND ACTIVE CONTROL ARM (LEVOCETIRIZINE 5 MG).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jun 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Levocetirizine; Levomequitazine
- Indications Perennial allergic rhinitis; Seasonal allergic rhinitis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 09 Jun 2012 Actual initiation date changed from 13 Feb 2008 to 4 Dec 2007 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 09 Jun 2012 Planned end date changed from 13 May 2010 to 4 Mar 2011 as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 27 Aug 2011 This trial is recruiting in Spain and Czech Republic, discontinued in Austria, United Kingdom, Estonia, Lithuania and Finland and has completed in Latvia.