An open-label, non-controlled, multicenter, multinational Study to evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Zemaira administration in Chronic Augmentation and Maintenance Therapy in Subjects with Emphysema due to Alpha1-Proteinase Inhibitor Deficiency who completed Clinical Study CE1226_4001
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 24 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Alpha 1-antitrypsin (Primary)
- Indications Emphysema
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RAPID Extension trial
- Sponsors CSL Behring
- 24 May 2017 Results Post-Hoc Analysis of the RAPID/RAPID Extension Trialpresented at the 113th International Conference of the American Thoracic Society
- 02 Dec 2016 Data from this trial published in the Lancet Respiratory Medicine, as per a CSL Behring media release.
- 12 Mar 2016 Results of dose-exposure and exposure response analysis from RAPID and RAPID extension trials, presented at the 117th Annual Meeting of the American Society for Clinical Pharmacology and Therapeutics.