A Phase 3, Randomized, Comparative, Multicenter Observer-Blind Study Evaluating the Safety and Immunogenicity of Novartis Meningococcal B Vaccine Formulated With OMV Manufactured at Two Different Sites, in Healthy Adolescents Aged 11-17 Years.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine group B OMV Novartis (Primary)
- Indications Meningococcal group B infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Novartis
- 03 Feb 2015 Study design amended from single blind to double blind.
- 13 Jan 2012 Actual patient number (344) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jan 2012 Actual end date (Dec 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History