A Phase 1, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Study of the Safety, Tolerability, and Pharmacokinetics of Subcutaneous Doses of Lebrikizumab in Healthy Japanese and Caucasian Volunteers
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Lebrikizumab (Primary)
- Indications Asthma; Hodgkin's disease
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Genentech
- 10 Jun 2016 Change in the study design, "parallel assignment " has been added.
- 07 Feb 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Feb 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2012 to 1 Feb 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.