DRIVESHAFT : Darunavir/Ritonavir In Virologically-suppressed Experienced Subjects Halving an Antiretroviral by Finetuning Therapy - A Phase IV Randomized, Open-Label Study to Evaluate in HIV-1 Infected , Virologically-suppressed Patients on Regimens With Darunavir 600mg/ Ritonavir 100mg Twice-daily Switching to Darunavir 800mg/ Ritonavir 100mg Once-daily Versus Continuing Darunavir 600mg/ Ritonavir 100mg Twice-daily Containing Regimens.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 09 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Darunavir (Primary) ; Antiretrovirals; Ritonavir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DRIVESHAFT
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 20 Apr 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed a per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 23 Mar 2015 According to the the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 May 2015.