A Phase II, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-blind, Parallel-group, Placebo-controlled Study of the Efficacy and Safety of TAK-385 10, 20, and 40 mg (p.o.) in the Treatment of Endometriosis
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 May 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Relugolix (Primary) ; Leuprorelin
- Indications Endometriosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Takeda
- 19 May 2017 Primary endpoint (Pain intensity (Score for pelvic pain as measured by the Visual Analogue Scale (VAS), assessed at week 12 (one menstrual cycle), also assessed as a secondary endpoint.)) has been met, according to a Myovant Sciences media release.
- 19 May 2017 According to a Myovant Sciences media release, results from this trial were presented at the at the 2017 World Congress on Endometriosis.
- 19 May 2017 Results published in a Myovant Sciences media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History