A Phase 4, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized Study to Evaluate the Immunogenicity and Safety of a Combined Tetanus, Reduced Diphtheria Toxoid, Acellular Pertussis Vaccine (Tdap, Boostrix) and Quadrivalent Human Papillomavirus [Types 6, 11, 16, 18] Recombinant Vaccine (Gardasil) in Healthy Adolescents When Administered With MenACWY Conjugate Vaccine [Studio Clinico di fase IV, Randomizzato, controllato con Placebo per valutare la Immunogenicita' e la Sicurezza della vaccino combinato contro Tetano, Tossoide Difterico Ridotto e Pertosse Acellulare (Tdap, Boostrix) e il vaccino Ricombinante Umano, Quadrivalente Papillomavirus [Tipo 6, 11, 16, 18] (Gardasil), in adolescenti sani quando somministrato con il Vaccino Coniugato MenACWY].
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary) ; DTaP vaccine; Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant quadrivalent Merck
- Indications Cervical cancer; Diphtheria; Human papillomavirus infections; Meningococcal infections; Pertussis; Tetanus
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Novartis
- 01 Dec 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Nov 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Sep 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.