A Two-part, Placebo-controlled, Study of the Safety and Efficacy of Sativex® Oromucosal Spray (Sativex®; Nabiximols) as Adjunctive Therapy in Relieving Uncontrolled Persistent Chronic Pain in Patients With Advanced Cancer, Who Have Inadequate Analgesia Even With Optimized Chronic Opioid Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 04 Jun 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Nabiximols (Primary)
- Indications Cancer pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GW Pharmaceuticals
- 08 Jun 2016 Last checked against United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.
- 29 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 27 Oct 2015 Results published in a GW Pharmaceuticals media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History