Ofatumumab (O) in Combination With Chemotherapy: Hyper-Fractionated Cyclophosphamide, Doxorubicin, Vincristine and Dexamethasone (O-HyperCVAD) Alternating With Ofatumumab High-Dose Cytarabine and Methotrexate (O-MA) for Patients With Newly Diagnosed Mantle Cell Lymphoma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ofatumumab (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Cytarabine; Dexamethasone; Dexamethasone; Doxorubicin; Methotrexate; Vincristine
- Indications Mantle-cell lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 25 Jan 2018 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
- 08 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 5 Oct 2019 to 5 Oct 2021.
- 08 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 5 Oct 2018 to 5 Oct 2020.