Phase II Study of Combination of Hyper-CVAD and Ponatinib in Patients With Philadelphia (PH) Chromosome Positive and/or BCR-ABL Positive Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia (ALL)
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Ponatinib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Cytarabine; Cytarabine; Dexamethasone; Doxorubicin; Filgrastim; Methotrexate; Methylprednisolone; Prednisone; Rituximab; Vincristine
- Indications Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 30 Mar 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2019 to 1 Oct 2021.
- 30 Mar 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2019 to 1 Oct 2020.
- 25 Jun 2017 Results (n=64) presented at the 22nd Congress of the European Haematology Association.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History