An Open-Label Study to Determine the Short-Term Safety of Continuous Dosing of Abiraterone Acetate and Prednisone in Modified Fasting and Fed States to Subjects With Metastatic Castration-Resistant Prostate Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Abiraterone acetate (Primary) ; Prednisone (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Janssen Inc
- 27 Jan 2014 As per the ClinicalTrials.gov record, status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 19 Apr 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2014 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Apr 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.