Exploration of TNF-alpha Blockade With Golimumab in the Induction of Clinical Remission in Patients With Early Peripheral Spondyloarthritis (SpA) According to ASAS-criteria
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 08 Nov 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Golimumab (Primary)
- Indications Spondylarthritis
- Focus Proof of concept; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CRESPA
- 08 Nov 2017 Results assessing patient characteristics predicting sustained remission or occurrence of relapse after drug withdrawal, presented at the 81st American College of Rheumatology and the 52nd Association of Rheumatology Health Professionals Annual Scientific Meeting.
- 17 Jun 2017 Results presented at the 18th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism
- 17 Feb 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed, as per an article published in the Annals of the Rheumatic Diseases.