Clinical Evaluation of Safety and Efficacy of Nepafenac Ophthalmic Suspension, 0.1% Compared to Placebo for the Prevention and Treatment of Ocular Inflammation and Pain Associated With Cataract Surgery in Adult Chinese Subjects.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 10 May 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Nepafenac (Primary)
- Indications Postoperative pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 18 May 2012 Actual patient number added 260 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 May 2012 Actual end date (Apr 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 18 May 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.