A Randomized, Double-blind, Double-dummy, Placebo-controlled, Active-controlled, Parallel-group, Multicenter Trial of Oxycodone/Naloxone Controlled-release Tablets (OXN) to Assess the Analgesic Efficacy (Compared to Placebo) and the Management of Opioid-induced Constipation (Compared to Oxycodone Controlled-release Tablets (OXY)) in Opioid-experienced Subjects With Uncontrolled Moderate to Severe Chronic Low Back Pain and a History of Opioid-induced Constipation Who Require Around-the-clock Opioid Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Oxycodone/naloxone (Primary) ; Oxycodone
- Indications Back pain; Constipation
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CONVERGE
- Sponsors Purdue Pharma L.P
- 06 Nov 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 31 Jul 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2015 to 1 Oct 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 31 Jul 2014 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Mar 2015 to 1 Oct 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.