An Open-Label, Multicenter, Randomized, Phase 2 Study Evaluating the Efficacy and Safety of Ramucirumab (IMC-1121B) Drug Product in Combination With Eribulin Versus Eribulin Monotherapy in Unresectable, Locally-Recurrent or Metastatic Breast Cancer Patients Previously Treated With Anthracycline and Taxane Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Ramucirumab (Primary) ; Eribulin
- Indications Advanced breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Eli Lilly
- 18 Aug 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 03 Jun 2014 Final results presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 09 Sep 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Dec 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History