A Randomized Phase III Trial of Endocrine Therapy Plus Entinostat/Placebo in Patients With Hormone Receptor-Positive Advanced Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Entinostat (Primary) ; Exemestane
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 30 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Jul 2017 to 14 Jan 2021.
- 07 Nov 2017 According to a Syndax Pharmaceuticals media release, this trial is 83% enrolled as of the end of October 2017. Completion of enrollment is expected in the first half of 2018. ECOG-ACRIN has completed the final progression free survival analysis and the first interim analysis for overall survival. The results of this analysis are held confidentially by the ECOG-ACRIN study statistician and the DSMC. The results of this analysis will be released upon completion of enrollment.
- 10 Aug 2017 According to a Syndax Pharmaceuticals media release, as of the end of July, the trial was 78% enrolled.