A Randomized Phase III Trial of Endocrine Therapy Plus Entinostat/Placebo in Patients With Hormone Receptor-Positive Advanced Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 15 Aug 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Entinostat (Primary) ; Exemestane
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Advanced breast cancer; Male breast cancer
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 07 Aug 2018 According to a Syndax Pharmaceuticals media release, this trial is proceeding as planned, and Syndax continues to anticipate that enrollment will be complete in the third quarter of 2018, at which time the result of the PFS analysis will be released to the company. In addition, interim overall survival (OS) analyses are scheduled to occur every May and November.Two interim OS analyses have already occurred, with the next analysis expected this November (2018).
- 07 Aug 2018 According to a Syndax Pharmaceuticals media release, this trial is 98% enrolled as of the end of July 2018.
- 30 Nov 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 Jul 2017 to 14 Jan 2021.