Noninterventional Study of Safety, Efficacy, Adherence, and Health Related Quality of Life in Patients Receiving a Once Daily Single Tablet Regimen for HIV 1 Infection in Germany STR-NIS-(STRike).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Sep 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Efavirenz/emtricitabine/tenofovir-disoproxil-fumarate (Primary) ; Elvitegravir/emtricitabine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate/cobicistat (Primary) ; Emtricitabine/rilpivirine/tenofovir disoproxil fumarate (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms STRike
- Sponsors Gilead Sciences
- 10 Mar 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting, as per German Clinical Trials Register record.
- 19 Oct 2013 Interim results presented at the 14th European AIDS Conference.
- 14 Mar 2012 Actual initiation date (Mar 2011) added as reported by German Clinical Trials Register.