A Phase I Dose-escalation Clinical Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Immunogenicity of a Replication-defective HIV-1 Vaccine (HIVAX) in HIV-1 Infected Subjects Receiving Highly Active Antiretroviral Therapy
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 26 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs HIV vaccine (Primary)
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacodynamics
- Acronyms GCHT01
- Sponsors GeneCure
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 21 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Dec 2015 to 1 Dec 2017.
- 30 Mar 2016 According to a GeneCure media release, results from this trial were published in the March issue of Vaccine journal.