Phase 2 Study Evaluating the Efficacy of Rituximab Plus Modified VPDL for Newly Diagnosed CD20-Positive Philadelphia-Negative Adult Acute Lymphoblastic Leukemia.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Rituximab (Primary) ; Asparaginase; Cytarabine; Daunorubicin; Etoposide; Folinic acid; Imatinib; Mercaptopurine; Methotrexate; Prednisolone; Vincristine
- Indications Precursor cell lymphoblastic leukaemia-lymphoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RADICAL
- 22 Jul 2018 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2017 to 1 Jan 2019.
- 18 Jul 2017 Planned End Date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Oct 2017.
- 18 Jul 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Oct 2017.