Prospective, Randomized, Controlled, Observer-Blind Trial to Measure the Efficacy, Safety and Immunogenicity of Trivalent Inactivated Influenza Vaccine and the Safety and Immunogenicity of Quadrivalent Meningococcal Polysaccharide Diphtheria Conjugate Vaccine in Pregnant Malian Women and Their Infants up to 6 Months of Age
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 13 Feb 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza virus vaccine (Primary) ; Meningococcal vaccine groups A C Y W-135 conjugate (Primary)
- Indications Influenza virus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 13 Feb 2018 Results of a pooled analysis of NCT01430689, NCT01034254 and NCT02465190 (n=10,002) assessing the effect of antenatal influenza vaccination on all-cause severe infant pneumonia, published in the Pediatric Infectious Disease Journal
- 13 Apr 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 06 Nov 2015 Planned End Date changed from 1 Sep 2015 to 1 Sep 2016, as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.