Phase I Randomized Placebo Controlled Double Blind SAD and MAD Study of Oral AHRO-001 to Assess Safety, Tolerability and PK in Volunteers w/Mild/Moderate Hypercholesteremia
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 24 Nov 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Hyodeoxycholic acid (Primary) ; Atorvastatin
- Indications Atherosclerosis; Hypercholesterolaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors AtheroNova; CardioNova
- 19 Nov 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 30 Jul 2014 According to an AtheroNova media release, recruiting has been initiated in the phase Ib portion of the study.
- 30 Jul 2014 AtheroNova will remain blinded to data from the earlier Phase I cohorts until the completion of the Phase Ib portion of the study, at which time the top-line data will be presented together, according to a media release.