Phase 1, Dose Escalation, Randomized Controlled Trial to Evaluate the Safety, Immunogenicity and Efficacy of Intravenously Administered Attenuated Plasmodium Falciparum Sporozoite Vaccine (PfSPZ Vaccine) in Tanzanian Adults
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 29 Apr 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Malaria vaccine live attenuated-Sanaria (Primary)
- Indications Falciparum malaria
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Sanaria
- 25 Apr 2016 The treatment table has been amended wherein Group 5 has now been divided in 3 sub-goups 5A, 5B, 5C (previously only 2 subgoups: 5A and 5B).
- 06 Nov 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 12 Sep 2011 New trial record