A Phase II clinical trial of Tarceva(Erlotinib), Gemcitabine and Oxaliplatin combination chemotherapy in previously untreated Patients With locally advanced unresectable or metastatic Pancreatic Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 25 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary) ; Gemcitabine; Oxaliplatin
- Indications Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms GEMOX-T
- 02 Apr 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Feb 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 Feb 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.