A Phase 2 open label biomarker study of angiotensin II type 2 receptor antagonist EMA401 for the treatment of pain in patients with chemotherapy-induced peripheral neuropathy
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Olodanrigan (Primary)
- Indications Peripheral neuropathies
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Spinifex Pharmaceuticals
- 23 Jan 2015 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by Australian New Zealand Clinical Trials Registry record.
- 11 Apr 2014 Trial is ongoing, as reported in a Spinifex Pharmaceuticals media release.
- 11 Dec 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 40 to 50, as reported in a Spinifex Pharmaceuticals media release.