A Clinical Study Of Enadenotucirev Administered by Sub-Acute Fractionated Intravenous Injection: Dose Escalation in Metastatic Epithelial Solid Tumours and Randomised Controlled Trial in Metastatic Colorectal Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 26 Mar 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Enadenotucirev (Primary)
- Indications Bladder cancer; Colorectal cancer; Non-small cell lung cancer; Renal cell carcinoma; Solid tumours; Urogenital cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EVOLVE
- Sponsors PsiOxus Therapeutics
- 20 Mar 2018 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 11 Oct 2016 Results assessing the pattern of enadenotucirev delivery within tumors in patients with colon, lung, bladder and renal carcinoma (n=17) presented at the 41st European Society for Medical Oncology Congress.
- 20 May 2016 The trial was prematurely ended in Spain.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History